Active ingredient: Ginsenosides
Part used: Root
Ginseng has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries.
This slow-growing, short plant with fleshy roots can be classified three ways, depending on how long it is grown: fresh, white or red.
Fresh ginseng is harvested before 4 years, while white ginseng is harvested between 4–6 years and red ginseng is harvested after 6 or more years.
There are many types of this herb, but the most popular are American Ginseng Extract (Panax quinquefolius) and Asian ginseng (Panax ginseng).
It is believed that American Ginseng Extract works as a relaxing agent.
Here are 8 evidence-based health benefits of American Ginseng Extract
1. Potent Antioxidant That May Reduce Inflammation
2. May Benefit Brain Function
3. Could Improve Erectile Dysfunction
4. May Boost the Immune System
5. May Have Potential Benefits Against Cancer
6. May Fight Tiredness and Increase Energy Levels
7. Could Lower Blood Sugar
8. Easy to Add to Your Diet